Judgment: The Jews are Guilty

Ok, not all the Jews, but some of them, or rather, a few of them in the administration at the Jewish Free School in London, England.



Guilty of what you may ask?

Racial discrimination...

News at 11 people...

Why, I want to know, is racial discrimination any worse than religious discrimination? Don't tell me that you can choose your religion but not your race: Sure, I suppose that's true in some sense. But...for a lot of people-- especially people who see themselves as part of one of the monotheistic peoples, chosen by God and so on and so forth-- there is no choice: God chooses you. God chose you, or Jesus Christ, or Allah or your parents or whatever. That's the logic. If it can be called logic. (And I think it can.)

The problem here (ie at the JFS in the UK) is the fact that the state is funding schools that discriminate-- whether it's on the basis of "race," religion, nationality, eye color or height. Ok, I'm coming out as some sort of extremist Secularist, but don't expect me to be consistent!

Anyhow, here's the link. Last time the NYTimes posted an article about this case (in early November), I had 15 different people forwarding it to me. This time, I'm hoping to beat you to the punch.

Happy reading.